Monday, October 1, 2018

David Lynch's "Twin Peaks" Season 3

       David Lynch's Twin Peaks Season 3 took me on a ride from the very beginning. From the moment the bomb dropped I was somewhat confused as to what was happening . It was appealing to sit back and watch the bomb explode from a distance. I then noticed that it was me approaching the inside of the explosion. I believe that David Lynch knew what he was doing by getting the audience engaged by first feeling unsure of what they're watching. Next  and throughout the film, by having the audience engaged regardless of whether or not they were aware of what was happening because they felt like they were in the film. I believe a sequence at least remotely similar to the sequence of this film is necessary for any type of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Lynch's "Twin Peaks" Season 3

       David Lynch's Twin Peaks Season 3 took me on a ride from the very beginning. From the moment the bomb dropped I was somewhat conf...